The report, “Access Denied,” discusses the history of charity care in Washington State, the right for low-income Washingtonians to access healthcare, and offers policy ideas that will improve the current system and standards.
- Governor Signs Bill Paving Way for Meaningful Protections for H-2A Farmworkers
- Investigation and Report Uncover the Untold Stories of People Who Died in Washington Jails
- Data: In-Custody Deaths in Washington Jails
- WA Governor Signs Bill Protecting Tenants Facing Eviction
- Bill Helps Consumers with Medical Debt in Collections