Class Action Complaint challenging unfair, deceptive and unlawful practice of subjecting Plaintiffs and similarly situated patients to collection efforts without first affirmatively screening them to determine financial eligibility for free or discounted hospital care under Washington’s Charity Care Act.
- Stand up for workers this Earth Day
- We have some exciting news…
- End of Year Legislative Recap 2022
- Governor Inslee signs bill providing LFO relief options to people who can demonstrate an inability to pay
- Governor Inslee signs bill giving judges discretion to grant late public assistance hearings for good cause