Class Action Complaint challenging unfair, deceptive and unlawful practice of subjecting Plaintiffs and similarly situated patients to collection efforts without first affirmatively screening them to determine financial eligibility for free or discounted hospital care under Washington’s Charity Care Act.
- State Ordered to Respond to Emergency Request Filed by Petitioners Demanding State Take Immediate Steps to Address the COVID-19 Outbreak at Monroe Correctional Complex
- Colvin v. Inslee – Court Response to Emergency Motion
- Colvin v. Inslee – Petitioners’ Emergency Motion
- Petitioners Submit Brief in Case Against WA Governor and DOC Secretary on the Heels of the First Confirmed Case of COVID-19 by a Person in Prison
- COVID-19 Prison Lawsuit FAQs