The Washington Voting Rights Act creates a venue for local governments to work with the community they represent to find solutions to these problems while avoiding costly litigation.
- Governor Signs Bill Paving Way for Meaningful Protections for H-2A Farmworkers
- Investigation and Report Uncover the Untold Stories of People Who Died in Washington Jails
- Data: In-Custody Deaths in Washington Jails
- WA Governor Signs Bill Protecting Tenants Facing Eviction
- Bill Helps Consumers with Medical Debt in Collections