The Equal Rights Center (ERC) conducted a comprehensive survey regarding access to charity care. The testing focused specifically on language access and charity care availability to Spanish-language speakers in hospitals throughout Washington State.
- Governor Signs Bill Paving Way for Meaningful Protections for H-2A Farmworkers
- Investigation and Report Uncover the Untold Stories of People Who Died in Washington Jails
- Data: In-Custody Deaths in Washington Jails
- WA Governor Signs Bill Protecting Tenants Facing Eviction
- Bill Helps Consumers with Medical Debt in Collections