Columbia Legal Services is excited to announce the first Imagine Justice Youth Art Celebration & Contest. We invite all youth, ages 5-19, to enter an original, 2-dimensional creation that reflects the theme “Imagining Justice.”
Entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges from the community and the winner of each age group will be awarded $500.
- Elementary (age 5-10)
- Middle School (age 11-14)
- Highschool (age 15-19)
The contest is open to all youth ages 5-19, regardless of residency, school, or citizenship status. We particularly welcome and encourage entries from youth who have been impacted by the systems of incarceration or immigration.
- Each individual may enter up to three original pieces.
- Art can be in any 2-D medium, such as pen, paint, pencil, embroidery, digital tools, etc.
- Deadline for entry is Friday, September 9, 2022
- Submission form must be filled out accurately and with contact information
- Artwork may be featured in Columbia Legal Services materials, exhibits or other communications.
Please submit your entries by completing the form below or message us through Facebook.
Columbia Legal Services:
- Will credit artist, title, and year of entry for any reproduction or display of the entry.
- Retains ownership of image files, copies and scans of all entries, and may copy, modify, distribute, and publicly display them.
- May produce products such as posters, prints, t-shirts, notecards, etc. from winning entries.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.