Thank you to everyone who was able to attend our panel discussion – Race Equity in Legal Advocacy: Moving from Theory to Practice. If you missed the discussion, the recording can be found on our YouTube Channel.
Here are links to the variety of materials we discussed during the panel:
- The Collective Letter
- Race Equity Advocacy Tool Kit
- Race Equity in Legal Advocacy: Moving from Theory to Practice – MIE article by Janet Chung
- Transforming Culture – MIE article by Merf Ehman
- Equity in Engagement PowerPoint
- Centering Racial Justice in Civil Legal Aid Advocacy PowerPoint
- Restorative Conflict Resolution Guidelines
Thank you so much for joining us! We hope you enjoyed the panel discussion and we look forward to a continuing connection with you all.